Diving Tenerife - PADI Night Diver Speciality
As the sun sets, you start preparing your dive gear, defogging your mask, and checking your gauges, as soon as you hit the water and descend down into darkness, you now depend on your torchlight for sight.
The reef will give you a new dimension of diving, as at night, the aquatic life you see during daylight are hiding away, and you have the thrill of exploring the reef all over again.
What will you learn on the Deep Speciality
- organization, procedures techniques.
- problems and hazards of night diving.
- navigation and communication.
- dive lights and buddy-system techniques
- disorientation and emergency procedures
How long will it take?
Three dives normally over three days.
Night Diver manual, DVD and log insert.
PADI Open Water (or qualifying certification from another training organization) 12 years old.