PADI Diving Courses in Tenerife
So you want to become a scuba diver? Or you're looking to expand your diving skills with additional PADI Courses.
So now first thing is yourself where to go?
- Where the PADI Course/Speciality Course you are interested in available
- Where it's easy to get to and safe!
- Where the diving is good
The Canary Islands ticks these boxes, Tenerife in particular.
- Just about every PADI Course and PADI Speciality Course is available
- With a well-established tourist infrastructure, and stable political and economic environments, flights are numerous and frequent.
- Diverse range of wildlife and varied dive sites there is plenty to see for the novice or experienced diver.
So that's the destination sorted but who do the PADI Course with?
- Have they any experience?
- Will I be a customer or just currency?
- Is the PADI Course that I'm thinking about the right one for me?
- Will it make me a better diver?
TenerifeScuba was formed in 2003 we are probably the longest established dive centre in Tenerife, certainly with the same management, we know Tenerife, with our team of multi-lingual instructors we know diving.
We have a highly experienced team of multi-lingual instructors
At TenerifeScuba our focus is on "People not the Money" Our first question, with any training course, is normally "Why do you want to?"
Just because you can do a particular PADI Course/Speciality doesn't mean you that you are ready.
On many occasions we have suggested to people they get some more experience before undertaking more PADI courses.
Want to know more then send us an email, give us a call.